As Communications specialists your job is to help the company by managing all internal and external communication of the company and representing the company to the outside world.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Researching new digital media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Natural affinity towards communication and creative thinking (literature, arts, linguistics, music etc)
Minimum required profile:
- At least an A-Level certificate
- Good understanding of English Language
- Good at using computing systems to accomplish simple tasks
- Ready to commit at least 8 hours per work day, 40 hours per work week
Minimum required tools:
- A functional laptop with internet connectivity