Job Summary of a communication-specialist
As a Communication specialist your job is to help Caasitech group by managing all internal and external communication of the company and representing the company to the outside world.
Duties and responsibilities of a communication-specialist
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write press releases, and content for the company website, infographics, blogs, and newsletters.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
- Researching new digital media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Using web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Natural affinity towards communication and creative thinking (literature, arts, linguistics, music etc)
Minimum required profile:
- At least an A-Level certificate
- Good understanding of English Language
- Good at using computing systems to accomplish simple tasks
- Ready to commit at least 8 hours per work day, 40 hours per work week
Minimum required tools:
- A functional laptop with internet connectivity